Thursday, June 3, 2010

End of Chinese Week?


Well the last meal I had planned for the week was tonight, Ginger Beef with Beef Lo Mein. The Lo Mein reminded me of college and cheap ramen noodles, but a little better flavor to them. I needed to marinade the Ginger Beef a little bit longer than I did, could have used a solid hour or so. Also, and important lesson, I can't over load my fryers at work, but I can overload my wok on my home stove. Don't try to cook too much at one time, especially when frying...

Now I'm out of ideas for this week, however we have a little coconut milk left from Tuesday night, so my fiance is going to be using that to make a chilled carrot soup and spring rolls tomorrow evening. Should be fun and interesting. See you later....

Need an idea for next week....maybe one you would like to visit...

Oh yeah, recipes
Ginger Beef Beef LoMein

No comments:

Post a Comment